A- Author--who's your favorite?-- I don't have one yet ;)
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat?-- I’m not a huge fan of breakfast, but if i had to pick one, it would be a cinnamon bagel and some milk.
C- Chore you hate/chore you love Hate-- hate: cleaning love: organizing
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions?-- daisies
E- Essential start your day item -- my assignment notebook, I try to write everything I need to do in here, so I don't forget anything!
F- Facebook Status--I forgot...probably nothing
G- Game you love to play--any type of card games!
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- maybe Ron(when Hermione and Harry are really brave and fearless, Ron is always scared and worried!)
I- Instrument you play(ed)--clarinet
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)—I don’t love any of them.
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? -- Kesey
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?—G.I. Joe! district 9
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?—I’m not listening to anything, but I can always use some of Lady gaga.
N-Nine things people don't know about you—1. I had a car accident when I was eight. 2. I was born in another country. 3.I used to be obsessed with Britney Spears. 4. I love watching action/adventure movies more than romantic love story movies. 5. I always had short hair until 7th grade. 6. I love swimming. 7. I hate bugs 8. I would rather spend eight hours with my friends or family than being alone for an hour. 9. I have a scar on my back from the swings because I tried to do something cool when I was nine.
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year—different fashion styles around the world
P- Pet peeve—when people are judgmental based on the appearance
Q- Quote you love/live by—“Life is a song, sing it” -Mother Teresa-
R- Recommend a book—Iacocca, I read it recently. It was really good!
S- Scared of-- bugs
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?—Indiana
U- Under the water or Up in the air?--Both
V- Vampires or Wizards? --wizards
W- Writers Week memory? –people singing/playing during passing periods
X- X-men character you're most like: I don't know! I didn't watch it yet
Y- Yummy food you make—brownies! I always get complements!
Z- Zoo favorites:-- hmm… dolphins and monkeys!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment