A- Author--who's your favorite?-Eoin Colfer
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? Walker Brother's Pancake House
C- Chore you hate/chore you love Hate-cleaning up the garage
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions?-Daisies
E- Essential start your day item --breakfast
F- Facebook Status--"sorry shareable draft group, about my essay..."
G- Game you love to play--Uno
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:-- Fred Weasley
I- Instrument you play(ed)--Guitar Hero if that counts, otherwise none really
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- haha no
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? --definetely Kesey
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- G.I. Joe
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?--Lil Wayne
N-Nine things people don't know about you-- I listen to rap sometimes, I was born in Brooklyn, I've visited Pakistan over 15 times, I lived in Michigan, I visited Canada and Mexico, I've been to about 20 states, My entire extended family lives in Pakistan, I've ridden on a motorcycle, I've swam on the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, and I touched a shark.
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year-- Our Favorite T.V shows
P- Pet peeve-- cell phone ringtones
Q- Quote you love/live by "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."
R- Recommend a book-Better by Atul Gawande
S- Scared of--spiders
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?--Pakistan
U- Under the water or Up in the air?--under the water
V- Vampires or Wizards? --Wizards
W- Writers Week memory? -- Performance poets
X- X-men character you're most like: Beast
Y- Yummy food you make--I grill burgers and hot dogs sometimes
Z- Zoo favorites:--Giraffes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment