Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kara's ABCS! :)

A- Author--who's your favorite? I really like Jodi Picoult..but I'm kind of a huge Harry Potter fanatic..so J.K. Rowling too?
B- Breakfast--what's your favorite meal or place to eat? blueberry pancakes! :)
C- Chore you hate/chore you love Hate-cleaning my room..i hate it...but then at the same time I loev when everything is all organized in the end.
D- Daffodils, Daisies or Dandelions? Daisies :)
E- Essential start your day item --the alarm clock on my phone! i would never wake up without it
F- Facebook Status--i have not updated it for a while! i might do that now :)
G- Game you love to play--My friends & I always play this game called bowls..it's like catchphrase & charades in one and we're obsessed.
H- Harry Potter character you most identify with:--Harry.. I think
I- Instrument you play(ed)--I played piano when I was like 7! But I stopped because my dad would always "help" me practice, but when we would practice we would actually just joke around.
J- Jonas brother (who do you secretly love?)-- NICK! :)
K- Kerouac, Kesey or Krakauer? --Kesey
L- Last movie you saw in a theater?-- Julie & Julia
M-Music--what are you listening to right now?--Under Control-Parachute
N-Nine things people don't know about you-- 1. I played travel soccer up until 8th grade, but now I play lacrosse. 2. I have 2 dogs name Bullwinkle and Calvin. We used to have a Rocky (Rocky & Bullwinkle!:)) but he died :(. 3. I love people who have accents. omg. 4. I'm really indecisve & I can never make up my mind! 5. I want to be a nurse. I think. 6. I (double) love when people make me cds! 7. I'm really close to my older brother, who is a sophomore in college. 8. I have had type 1 diabetes since I was 8 years old. 9. I draw stars on everything.
O- One topic you'd like to write about this year--something funny or scary that's happened to us!
P- Pet peeve--when people crack their knuckles.
Q- Quote you love/live by--"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it."-Ferris Buehler's Day Off
R- Recommend a book--My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.
S- Scared of--Bugs/reptiles. yuck.
T- Travel--where did you go on your most recent getaway?--Disney!!! I get to cut all of the lines because I have diabetes.
U- Under the water or Up in the air?--I love to travel but I hate flying!!! So I guess under the water.
V- Vampires or Wizards? --Wizards!!!!!
W- Writers Week memory? --Sophomore year Mary Fons kissed a boy in my class. It was sooo funny hahah
X- X-men character you're most like--The cute one
Y- Yummy food you make--cake in a bowl!!!!!! Ask Terri about it. It's amazing.
Z- Zoo favorites:-- polar bears and lions and elephants. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment