Friday, September 4, 2009

Habits

Habit of shopping with no intention
Habit of touching my hair when i get nervous
Habit of straightening already straight hair
Habit of staying up all night, trying to finish my homework
That sounds like nothing but a bunch of words mixed up together
Habit of talking too much
Habit of planning ahead, and not doing it
Habit of changing TV channels every five minutes
Habit of biting my fingernails
And the skin around it
Habit of gossiping too much
Habit of driving exactly five mph over
Habit of yawning
Habit of eating when I'm not hungry
Habit of being pessimistic
I mean realistic
Habit of constantly touching my cell phone every five seconds
Habit of watching clock five minutes before each class ends
Habit of believing in Santa Clause
Habit of dreaming a perfect life
Even when I try not to

-Theresa-

No comments:

Post a Comment