Sunday, September 6, 2009

Somewhere Inside

I see the sun.

I see the storm.

I see the possibility to love and to hurt.

I see happiness and joy.

I see gloomy clouds of grey.

I see your smile and your tears.

I see peace and you’re at ease.

I see your life as a time bomb waiting to explode.

I see let down.

I see hope.

I see you have a chance to change and I see you don’t.

I see the shield and the fence.

I see through the frown worn on your face everyday.

I see fear and a heart of ice.

I see bravery and a heart of gold.

I see the past of your painful life.

I see your future as a bright sunny day.

I see a back turned away from faith.

I see a hand reaching out for help.

I see tears of regret and remorse.

I see you full of revenge.

I see fear and I see the shield.

I see through the frown worn on your face everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment