More
I want a pony.
I want a new phone.
I want to drive to school in my
brand new car and be able to park in the
first spot in the parking lot.
I want new clothes from Abercrombie.
I want to learn to tango.
I want to feel the freedom of
soaring through the sky.
I want to catch butterflies.
I want straight A's so I can get into Harvard.
I want to sleep in.
I want to be late.
I want to find IT.
I want to bite into a peach and
feel peach juice trickle down my chin.
I want to blow bubbles.
I want to sing Happy Birthday to someone
when it isn't their birthday.
I want summer days to last forever.
I want you.
I want more time.
I want to do nothing.
I want to fly a kite.
I want to laugh until it hurts so bad
that I don't want to laugh anymore.
I want you to realize there's more.
I want you to see what you're missing.
I want happiness to find me
wherever life takes me.
I want to dance right now.
I don't want to take a second of my life for granted.
I want more.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment