I like lunch,
I like Wednesdays.
I like the uniformity of a space.
I like the singularity of a point.
I like math.
I like mountains with a perfectly pointed peak.
I like odd numbers dividing evenly.
I like “lol.”
I like stopping the stopwatch at 1 minute exact.
I like to think MLIA’s are real.
I like x’s.
I like the fact that space is curved in on itself.
I like this line.
I like the apparent normality of pi
Rather than the rationality of one-half.
I like the joy of trickiness.
I like thinking about the concept of being pricked by a true line.
I like talking to someone
talking to someone
talking to me.
I like people who are superficially superficial
I like subtle distinctions and implicit structure and underlying elements.
I like centers.
I like to think of a person’s soul as perfect infinitely thin spheres layered on top of each other.
I like to think the circle of life is a perfect circle.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment